CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 27, 2010

You Made My Day!!!

I made my bff a thank you card using everything that she got me for christmas!


 Here is an angled pic to show the demention the flocking powder. I used the glaze pens to trace the design and then pressed the flocking powder into the design and tap off the excess.
 YAY!!!! I have a cuddlebug! You'd think I got another expression or even the imagine but nope, I'm happy with getting the cuddlebug! I wanted it for the embossing. I'm obssessed with embossing right now. It's soooo easy and fun! I cuddlebugged a piece of blue cardstock and then heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. Oooo look how purdy!!
Just a non flash pic to show the embossing effect on the card.

1 comment:

  1. That's crazy we both used the Argyle folder on our first project! I love that one. I only bought 3 at the store and I had to have this one. I thought it was adorable. Great Card!!

    -Courtney

    ReplyDelete