CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 22, 2010

Made a card with Desinger Calendar Cartridge from Cricut

Ever have one of those days were you want to scrap something really really ridiculously good looking but your brain is going in so many different directions that you really can't put all your focus on the craft? Yup that's what happened with me today and here is the result. Blah..... my brain is mooooosh!!! I do love the desinger calendar cart and the storybook font cart (that's where I got the swively doohicky thingy on the bottom hahaha I'm soooo professional!!) The background pattern paper is from me and my big ideas. I inked the edges of everything I cut from the circut with close to my heart ink pads. The cut paper is DCWV neutrals white core.



No comments:

Post a Comment