CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Got my pick me up!!!

So I'm still bummed that I won't have my machine for awhile but ding dong the fedex man came a day early and brought my brand new CGull expressions bag!! I'm soooo excited!!! No more lugging around that ugly all black and grey suitcase and getting slammed in the door at the mall. Well no promise on NOT getting slammed in the doors those handi capped doors only have like a 2 second timer on them. Anways... this bag fits my machine, my making memories paper trimmer, 8 cartridges (maybe more haven't tried) and has 2 pockets on the front for more goodies. I got it from cricutmachine.com for there early black friday sale. Normally this bag goes for $119.00 but it was on sale for $38.00. I little piece of happy for me yay!



No comments:

Post a Comment