Thank you njgramma for putting me first on your pay it forward list of recipients! Yay!! I love being loved in the blogger world! You bring me much inspiration for crafting so thank you very much!
This is a pay-it-forward style award. Here are the rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards.
Here are 8 things about myself
1. I've only been scrapbooking since April 2010 and made my first cricut card in september.
2. It took me 5 scrapbooks just to scrap my sons first year of life.
3. I'm obssesed with the create a critter cartridge (duh)
4. Before I buy anything (scrap related) I watch about 50 youtube tutorials online and blog hop to see what others have done with the product.
5. My husband is also a crafter. He is a professional warmachine miniatures painter. I'm still trying to get him to start a blog for his art work. I think the nerds would come in multitudes to see his work.
6. I would leave my halloween decorations up all year long
7. I love to sing when no one else is listening or looking at me (if they are I make myself sound silly and off key just a nervous habit)
8. I just got my pink stamper stamps....watch out world!!!!
These 8 people might have already had this award because they are all so awesome!!!
1. Meghan- http://scrappingchick-meghan.blogspot.com/
2. Kristen- http://www.haveinkwillstamp.com/
3. Joy- http://joy-purttypaperz.blogspot.com/
4. Courtney- http://keekerzcrafts.blogspot.com/
5. Kimberly- http://craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.com/
6. Tatiana- http://createdbytatiana.blogspot.com/
7. Amanda- http://amandascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/
8. Raquel- http://raqcreations.blogspot.com/
I hope you visit each of the above blogs and let them know how great their blogs are.
Thank you for stopping by!