CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 19, 2010

Ideas......Dreams.....Saving Pennies......

I have so many great ideas going thru my head right now!!! I made myself a santa list of all the cricut carts I want. I got my eyes on that new Cricut Lite Jolly Holidays I might brave the crowds on black friday and go get it for myself. While I'm out I'm also going to stop by Michaels and Joanns and check out everything they have. I got there ads in the mail today with a bunch of great coupons so I'm really excited about it!!  I'm also looking forward to black friday online deals. I'm hoping that peachy keen stamps or my pink stamper stamps will have some sort of black friday sale going on.

Here is the list of the rest of the carts I want (I know it's only in my dreams)
Cricut Lite - Lacy Labels
Cricut Lite - Feeling Groovy Font
Cricut Solutions Cartridge - Stamping
Cricut Seasonal Cartridge - Cricut Snow Friends
Shape Cartridges:
Joys of the Season
New Arrival
Ashlyns Alphabet (Font)
George and Basic Shapes (Font)
Superman
Boys will be boys
Disney Mickey and Friends
Disney Mickey and Friends Font
Classmate Cartridge - Speaking of Winter

I woke up this morning and totally forgot to mention that somewhere in this big dream of mine I'm hoping for a cuddlebug this year too!! I know I can't get all these carts for christmas that would be nuts!!! It is weird though for me to be on the list making side of the christmas season. For the first 28 years of my life I never asked for anything around this time. But now I'm really only asking myself cause I'm still the one shopping!! hahaha!!! So I shouldn't feel so bad!! It feels good to have a hobby.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment