CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Box O Scraps

This is my first post!!! Allthough it's my first atempt at joing the cool world of blogging it's not my first attempt at joing the oh so awesome world of scrapping, card making and the wonderful world of cricut!





I made this card last night or should I say this morning. The whole process ended at about 1:30AM. I got started at about 11:30 with this idea in my head that I need to make a card out of my left over scraps that I have in a 13X15 container. Their kind of just sitting there starring at me saying, "Hey Amy were still pretty play with us!!"

So I made this card for my cousin and totally forgot to take the pics before I wrote the note on the inside. I won't make that mistake again! hahaha!!!

Here is an attempt at the supplies list. I used the create a critter cart (loves it!!) from the cricut library. I cut the squirrel out at 4 3/4 and the nut is cut at 1 3/4. DCWV for the background paper on the front and inside of the card and for the sentiment on the inside of the card. A mixture of cardstock used for the squirrel Stampin Up, Hobby Lobby store brand, Michaels store brand I think it's called Recollections. I also used alot of pop dots! Gotta love em! I hope ya'll enjoy my rambling and my crafts!!! Thank you for checking me out.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy!
    I found your cute new blog through the Cricut message boards. I really like this very cute squirrel card. I, too have boxes of scraps and they come in very handy for all my small cricut cuts!
    I can't wait to more of your creations!

    I would love you to come by my new blog and check it out!

    Happy crafting :)
    Mindy

    grammiescraftroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete