CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 12, 2010

Ahoy Matey!!!

This card was made for my totally awesome cousin Doug. I made his wife (she is my blood relative) a card first the purple squirrel card my first post and then I made his kids cards so I couldn't leave Doug stranded without a card man!!! I picked this cute mini monster because I'm hoping when he opens it he laughs. If I can get a smile then I'm happy.

I used the mini monsters, plantin schoolbook, and storybook carts on this card. Cardstock was stampinup and dcwv glitterstock, I also used some other cardstock that was left over from my sons baby album but I can't remember the brand name. I pop dotted the sentiment on the front and the monster. Now let's get to the pictures!!! muwahahaha!!!

This pic was taken with the flash on. It shows the glittery goodness as I would call it.

I removed the flash for this picture to show the shadowed effect of the pop dots.

Another non flash picture. I think they turned out pretty darn cute!!

Very simple inside but I like it. Viola and it's done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment