CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Challenge #36 Achoo! Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog

This is my very first time entering a cricut blog contest!! Whoo hoo!!!! I'm super excited about it!! I blogged hopped all day yesterday and found http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com/ where a bunch of wonderful ladies like myself are all great with the cricut and do challenges and inspire eachother to create such great things. So this weeks challenge is making a feel better soon card. I am getting into the holiday spirit and my son watches shrek all the time so I busted out my Stretch your Imagination cart and went to town! I altered Gingy's legs a little to look more like the one from the movie. I also used Storybook for the background of the sentiment and then computer generated the sentiment. I hope everyone get's a laugh out of this like I did. I think if I use this card for someone the inside will say, "Hey it could be worse...just look at Gingy!" hahaha!!!

12 comments:

  1. so cute! i love the gingerbread man on shrek :) Thanks for joining in on the fun at FCCB this week, good luck!
    Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card!! Super cute. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute, I love all the glitter !!!
    scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card,You can never have too much glitter!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card. Love all the glitter and sparkle!! Very cute background paper. Thanks for joining us at FCCB and good luck in the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for all the wonderful comments. Yes as you can tell glitter paper is my favorite you can never have enough glitter!! lol! Thanks again for stopping by and checking out my card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! I'm glad you decided to play with us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad you found us at Fantabulous Cricut! I LOVE your card! The gingerbread man scene is my favourite part of the Shrek movie. I think your gingerbread ER is hilarious!! Great job!
    Thanks so much for playing along at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a fun and cute card -- so creative!! I love all the sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card! Thanks for joining Challenge Me Monday at FCCB :) I hope you join us next week too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh I love that card. It is so cheery!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very fun. So glad you could join us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete