CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 6, 2010

We did the Monster Mash!!!

Again a little behind the halloween curve but oh well. I just now decided I totally needed to have a blog of my very own. I like to call myself the queen of halloween on my street. We are the house on the street that goes crazy for the holiday and I love it!!!! This year since I'm into paper crafting I wanted to add my personal touch to the windows.

Here is the Monster Mash banner


This banner was hung in our front window along with some silly but oh so scary monsters from the cricut mini monsters cart. It looked like this:


Here is a pic of the rest of my spooky house!! Actually the spooky part is the fact that I haven't gone out there and taken anything down yet. AAAHHH!!!! Can we say procrastination??? muwahahahahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment