CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 6, 2010

My Eyeball Secret

To make my create a critters eyeballs come to life I use a really simple 2 step procedure. The only things you will need once your critter is made is a while gel pen and some glossy accents.

First I just put a little dot of white in the middle of the eye and let that dry. Then I put a generous amount of the glossy accents into the whole area of the eyeball. I let that dry overnight and then if need be I do another layer the next day and let that dry for a whole 24 hours as well. The pic below is the finished product! Isn't it adorable?!!



Here is a side view to show the demension of the glossy accents. I love glossy accents!!!

 Do you remember my first christmas card from one of my first blogs? I used my bff christmas present martha stewart glitter glue and blinged out rudolph and then I also used my glossy accents to do his eyeballs.
 Here is a close up


2 comments:

  1. What a great tip, Amy !! Thanks for sharing
    ps.. I love your reindeer card :)
    Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this Idea...

    ReplyDelete