CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Bro

My brothers birthday was yesterday. He won't get his card for 7-10 business days because he's on the other side of the world. I used a cute my pink stamper stamp for the sentiment, "Happy Beelated Birthday." I also used my of course all time favorite cart create a crittter for the bee and the tree. I did cuddle bug the tree and heat emboss it with clear embossing powder. Then I used martha stewart glitter for the leaves. I hid the cheek cuts on my gypsy for the bee and just used some pink chalk for his cheeks with a nice small paint brush. (thanks to the painting hubby who gave me an old paint brush of his I love you babe!!) On the inside I heat embossed the my pink stamper sentiment "Have a tree-mendous day."

p.s. for other crafter you'll also notice I didn't cut the top layer of the tree trunk. There normally is another layer on the tree trunk with a smiley face. I just liked the trunk without the smile. Thought it made the card look nicer.



No comments:

Post a Comment