CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Amy Designs Christmas Cards

I got these cards done back before thanksgiving and I've been waiting forever to post them!! I finally sent them out this last week to my family and friends.


This one I sent to my good friend Ashley (I think I did a previous post on this one)

This one I sent to my BFF Meghan!!!

This is a general card I made for a few family members

I will be giving this one to my grandparents when we see them this week before they fly south for the winter. I thought the Santa in a innertube fit perfectly! I will miss you guys!!!

I call this one my masterpiece card. It's got the most bling blaooow!! I loves it!!! 

3 comments:

  1. I really love your cards. I made a project with the same paper and ribbon on your last card! Crazy :) They are all adorable

    -Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your cards are so cute! I got about 20 done from a kit, and then pulled out the preprinted cards LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard ya on the pre-printed cards. Especially for family. They don't get the time and effort that you spend on making a card for them. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete