CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Cuz Jamie

My cousin was born on New Years Eve!! Happy Birthday Jamie!! I hope you have a great day.

For christmas I got 3 different sets of the my pink stamper "puny-licious" stamp sets so I'm going to be on a roll with my create a critter cart. I don't think I'll ever get sick of it. (ask me in 3 months) I love the colors I picked for this card. I normally have a hard time meshing colors but I think I did a pretty good job on this one. Yay!! Soo cute!!! I hope she enjoys it as much as I enjoyed making it.

Here is the before (Love Love Love my gypsy!!!)





3 comments:

  1. Very cute card...and you nailed the color choices! I love all the glitter and glitz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! Don't you love that cartridge? One of my favorites for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love the creat a critter cart!! It's my all time fav!! You'll see alot of cards made with that cart on my blog! Especially since I got the my pink stamper sets now.

    ReplyDelete