CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 31, 2010

All the way from Korea!!!

Last night was a fun night. I know I've already talked about my lil bro living in Korea but last night we got to celebrate christmas with him. We went over to my parents house and they have skype on their computer with the webcam. So we called him up and it was already like 8AM the next day so he was just waking up. Lycan was so cute! He saw his uncle and immediately went running upstairs to his bedroom at my parents house to go see him and we had to explain that uncle brandon wasn't at home that he was living on the other side of the world. I think he thinks uncle brandon lives in the computer now. haha So anyways... uncle brandon sent us christmas presents  and he watched us over skype opening our gifts. I felt like the family on Spaceship Earth at the end of the ride. We are the future!! I thought it was so cool!

The big thing in Korea right now is scrafs, wraps and for kids it's the adorable animal shaped hats. Here are pics of us in our presents. Were so cute!! (Lycan is the cutest!!!)

p.s. My mind is going a million miles a minute thinking of adorable layouts to make with CAC and these awesome pics!!






No comments:

Post a Comment