CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I Heart Halloween!!!!





Hey Everybody!! My all time favorite holiday is Halloween!! Every year my hubby and I go on a date night to Fright Fest at Six Flags Great America for their annual Fright Frest celebration. They have 2 haunted houses and our favorite Necropolis walk where you walk thru a haunted area of the park and they have scarey people come out and spook you! We also have a tradition of going to see their longest running show, "Love At First Fright" I've been going to see that show since I was a little girl and now I got my hubby into it. What could be better than Halloween and musicals??!!!

For this layout I used my new paper pack from DCWV called, "The Ultimate Premium Stack" it has 10 mini stacks in one pack that celebrates all the seasons and holidays of the year. It's a great stack! I love it because it's all cardstock. For the cricut cuts I used Mini Monsters, Simply Charmed and Paper Doll Dress Up. I also used Peachy Keen Stamps for the cute little faces on the ghosts, pumpkins and black cat. I inked some of the edges using black ink and pop dotted most of the cuts.

I hope you enjoy!! Thank you for looking. Amy :)

2 comments:

  1. This is just adorable, Amy! I love Halloween too but obviously not nearly as much as you do! LOL I'm looking forward to participating in Kimi's birthday hop with you next month. Should be lots of fun!

    Anne
    anniebeescraftroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amy!! I love this LO! I'm not much of LO person (have tons to catch up on) but it NEVER crossed my mind to layer the pattern papers like that! What a stinkin' cute idea! TFS!!! :)

    ~Kimi

    ReplyDelete