CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 21, 2011

Wool you be mine?

Hey everyone I have so much left over valentines paper and ideas in my head that I had to make this cute little sheep card yesterday. I'll put it in my card stash and maybe use it next year or give it to a friend for their own use.



Materials used are:
Toy Story cartridge for the cute little sheep (I think it's the cutest sheep out there as far as sheeps go on the cartridges)
The sentiment is from my pink stamper
The ribbon is from walmart
Paper is k&company and the house brand at michaels and stampin up (the pink cardstock is S.U.)
The red eyelets are Recollections from michaels (my second time ever using it, I made a mistake on one of them, oh well!)

I hope everyone likes my belated valentine. Have a great day :)

4 comments:

  1. WoW I didn't know the toy story cart had any images I could use. My son is too COOL for Toy Story now. But I love it :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didnt know there was a sheep in that cart! Its so cute! Love the sentiment, TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amy...Luv this PINK kard...so cute...luv pink...TFS...pleasd stop by blog and enter in my give away...just became a follower...hope you do the same!!!

    http://janjan808kreate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so very cute! I love your blog. I have an award for you, so please come by and pick it up at http://sparkymom76.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete