CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Clearance Rack Haul!!!

Hey Everybody! I went to Michaels today with the intentions of buying pastel colored cardstock. I only have really bright colors in plain cardstock and wanted a change up. When I got there the cardstock was not on sale so I stumbled over to the clearance section where they have 6 bins of ribbon all for only a dollar. I had to sit there and go thru the weeds but I think I pulled out a bunch of nice ribbon. I don't really have any ribbon so this is a nice stash to start out with. I also got a paperpack that was normally 14.99 for 2.99, a bat punch on sale for 6.99, Some buttons and some dementionals and some zig pens and whatever else is in the picture. What a fun day!!!

2 comments: