CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 11, 2011

Thank You

I made this quick super simple card for my Aunt and Uncle.




I used the "Just Because Cards" cart. I love the card bases on this cart. I also used the "Spots and Dots" embossing folder with my cuddlebug. The paper is Stampin Up, DCWV and scraps from my scrap folder.

I also for the first time got to use my new I Rock tool. I kow awhile back and I said I wasn't too impressed with it in the store but I went ahead and bought it and I'm glad I did. It makes such a difference on my crafts. Love the extra added bling!! Now I want every color of hot rocks and gemstones. hee hee hee

Thank you for looking :)

1 comment:

  1. Very cute card! Loving the bling ;0). Have a blessed day!
    HUgs, Carol L

    ReplyDelete