CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Announcing the Lucky Charm Blog Hop!!!



Hey Everybody! I hope you can all join me in the fun that will soon be had with the Lucky Charm Blog Hop! It is being hosted by two very talented ladies Nadia over at Nadias Beautiful Mess and Giselle over at Cross My Heart Paper Crafts. The hop will be taking place starting Thursday  March 17th to Saturday March 20th. Please help me pass the word along! This is going to be a hop you won't want to miss!

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! I'm a new follower. Looks like we will be on the Lucky Charm Blog Hop together. Wanted to pop in and say Hi. Please visit my Blog, there is a little something there for you!

    Hugs
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, thank you so much. I can't wait to see what you make :)

    ReplyDelete