CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 31, 2011

Stinkin' Cute

Made my last pay it forward card!! This is being sent to my new bloggy friend Mistyrose . It's a cute little card and I hope she enjoys it. Of course I used CAC. The little skunk just went soooo cute with the MPS punny-licious stamps. And I'm also trying something new (well everyone does it but it's totally new for me) RIBBON!! I made this adorable little bow with bright sparkly pink ribbon I got from michaels. I also used glossey accents on the eyes and over the parts that are glittered. It gives a great shine to the glitter. I love glossey accents!! This isn't a really good picture of the card. I've been scanning my cards cause at first it actually worked and made the cards look nice but this one didn't scan so well. I gotta start busting out my camera again.

No comments:

Post a Comment