CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Showing off my goodies!!

Yesterday I went to Archivers and took a class on vintage valentines day card making. There isn't any cricut diecuts on these cards but I did learn a few new tricks and techniques for my card bases. Here is how my cards turned out!





Aren't they purdy??!!! My hubby is gonna get a very nice valentines day card this year hand made by me! I think I'm gonna send the cupid one with the hand made flowers to my grandparents for their anniversary which is on V-day. They will be married 57 years this year. Hubba Hubba!!



3 comments:

  1. Oh Amy, those are gorgeous! I love them all, but the second one I think is my fav. Love the torn look and the Be Mine stamp is just lovely!
    Great cards!
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you but I can't take credit for the designs. They are all designed by someone at archivers. I can take credit for the crafting and putting them together! What they do is give you all the supplies you need and a instruction sheet and then let you go to town. There is an instructor walking around giving tips and demo's. I thought the class would have more structure but it was more like everyone was in a mad dash to get their cards down first and be out the door. My time at archivers is like my get out of the house time so I took my time and had fun with one lady who was at my table. Both of us were the slowest but we didn't care it wasn't about the rush rush rush it was about having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love vintage Amy and these cards are just beautiful. TFS :)

    ReplyDelete