CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 14, 2011

Bloggy Goals for 2011

My goal for this year will be to use all my carts. I have quite a few but I always go back to my first love CAC for everything. I want to challenge myself this year and make cards with all the great cartridges that I have. I'm sure I'll squeeze a bunch of CAC crafts in there as well!! hee hee!!

I also want to start actually scrapbooking again. I have about a years worth of pictures and a BFF to hang out with. We need to get our scrap on again Meghan!!

With this all being said my family comes first but I hope to make at least one craft a week. I wanna go to a scrap convention or go on a scrap weekend with my bff. That would be awesome!!

Whoo hoo!!!

3 comments:

  1. Those sound like great goals! I'm sure you can do it. I need to use all of my carts and scrapbook more too. Good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good goal. I also need to use more of the cartridges that I just couldn't live without. LOL I find myself buying more to add to my stash and then not using what I have. Guess that is a disease all crafters have. I don't scrapbook, but I love to make cards and other little gifts and decorations and my friends and family love to receive them. Guess that is a win/win situation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goals are kind of the same.. I told myself that I will use all of my cartridges this year and challenge myself. I need to quit buying and start using what I already have...lol
    Thanks for sharing with us and for stopping by my blog.
    hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete