CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 18, 2011

My first Talkie!!!

Hey Everybody I made a video!!! Sorry it's not a demo of a card or a layout. I'm just super excited about my oragnizational skills!! If you're like me and have very small room to work with for your craft area this video will help you organize your cuddlebug folders. Or if you have all the room in the world and still like to have everything in one area this video is for you! Let me know what you guys think! I appreciate all comments! Amy :)

6 comments:

  1. Good tip! Thanks for sharing-I want to see more of your organizational skills!! That's a great deal on those containers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice storage container and such a great deal at target. Good video

    http://julianaspapercrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea, I have mine in a basket I really need to organize.
    Have a great day
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Flamenco, I will definetly do some more! I've got alot of those little bins so I'm trying to put everything into it's own bin. Wish I had the room for the jetmaxcubes but right now I don't have that luxury! I'm organizing on a very slim budget and in a very tight space! Thank you girls for your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea! Looks like I'm taking a trip to Target!! Thanks for sharing!

    scrappingwithstephanie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really good idea. Thanks for sharing. You are doing good keep it up.
    Domain registration india

    ReplyDelete